Chase’s experience and practical know-how in managing radioactive materials and low level radioactive or mixed waste enables us to provide cost-effective, turnkey solutions for our clients in the following areas:
• Radioactive Waste Disposal and Management – Nuclear Waste Disposal including brokerage, processing & disposal and super compactor.
• Industrial Radiation Safety Services including consulting, training, gauge repair, leak testing and portal / gate monitor repair or service
• Field Services including MARSSIM decontamination & decommissioning, license and license termination, remediation and surveys.
• Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) and Scrap Materials Characterization and Disposal
• Low-Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW) Characterization, Packaging and Disposal
• Site Decontamination and Decommissioning
• Radiation Protection Programs and Procedures
• Radioaactive Decommissioning
• Radioactive License Termination
• MARSSIM based Final Status Surveys
• License Amendments and Permits
• Sealed Source Leak Tests and Leak Test Kits
• ALARA Planning and Dose Modeling
• Site Characterization Surveys
• GPS/GNSS Correlated Gamma Surveys
• Decomissioning Funding Plans
• Free Release Surveys
• Cyclotron Decommissioning
• Portal Monitor Repair
• Industrial Gauge Service, Repair and Disposal
• Custom Radiological and Radioactive Materials Training Solutions
Contact us to see how we can help with your radioactive waste or service needs. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 865-816-6015.
Tags: How to properly dispose radioactive waste, Mixed and Radioactive Waste Brokerage, Rad Waste Broker, Rad Waste Disposal, Mixed Waste Disposal